Sunday 3 April 2016

60 Minute Therapy


For the last few days I have had a thick head cold, I think it is loosely termed as "Man Flu" and I do not feel capable of doing anything that involves effort or co-ordination. At such a time there is not much to do between fitful snoozes and feverish awakenings and so I can but dream of a time when I feel better, the weather improves and it is time to roll out the bike. I found this on my regular e mail posts from those wonderful people at Chain Reaction Cycles, After reading it my fuzzy brain has started to remember the chemical processes that go with being outside and on two wheels. As if in a strange alliance the sun has just broken through the April shower clouds as if calling me to mount up and ride away. Perhaps next weekend...............


No comments: