Sunday 7 September 2014

Round and round

I was convinced that the circle of compacted grass was not of this world. Having watched 'Signs' I have developed a fear of the first metre and a half depth of Maize fields because that is the part that aliens always emerge from with sinister intent towards humankind. Anything beyond that depth and up to the entry ramp of the spacecraft I have no problem with.  Get that far in the clutches of an Alien and you will be well beyond fear.

The circle in the field was mystifying because of its proximity to a busy road and a group of houses but with the latest version of a cloaking system such as that  developed in 'Star Trek-The Way Home' even the densest of estate housing would be oblivious to the comings and goings of a spacecraft. I do suspect however that the Authorities have intentionally cluttered our streets with wheelie bins to give advance warning of an alien landing. Green for multi-purpose aliens, brown for those already residing deep in the bowels of the earth and blue for invaders of an aquatic outlook.

I am a bit confused by the newest small containers unless there is a race of mini-extra terrestrials heading for our planet. I have not even attempted to use the new wheelie small bin. Aarrgh, could it be the portal by which the MET's arrive in our very midst? (James Cameron- be aware that was my idea but I have not got around to a Patent yet). I got closer to the grass circle to investigate. The blades of grass were strangely arranged in submission and with abrasion marks as though the tastiest part of the shoots had been harvested in a systematic way.

The outer rim of the phenomenom was eroded in a shallow depression which worked out in a spiral configuration. I could attribute this to the decreasing rotational mass of the craft on landing. No indications of scorching or damage from the lift off process which indicated a very advanced form of propulsion. Certainly a well progressed race.

Within the scope of the circle were small patches of brown divot with a thriving range of flora and fauna. Could this be the very building blocks of the universe, a form of genetic growth boost? I picked up, smelled and tasted the brown residue- pungent and earthy but not without acidity and a fruity aroma. In the very centre of the ring I found a large metallic probe inserted into the soil to some depth. This could not be moved and I speculated this to be a very part of the flying saucer, perhaps an anchor to earth or a means to replenish energy supplies in an eco-friendly way some 2 million light years ahead of Honda making it available to the public. I could only stand and wonder at what the universe and our nearest space neighbours could teach us.

It was now quite dark and foreboding in that place. As I made my way quickly out of the field landing site I almost tripped over a gypsy horse tethered to a long rope and happily working its way around the lush vegetation. What frightful things that animal had witnessed we may never know,

No comments: