Wednesday 3 October 2018

Shameless Plug

I do not usually blow my own trumpet, well not since I retired at the age of 16 from Brigg Town Silver Band ,but my first publication is out this week.

It has been adapted, designed and art directed by the dynamic team of Joe and Alice at Form Shop and Studio in Hull, East Yorkshire and is also on sale at Humber Street or via heyform.co.uk.

Thank you for the opportunity to get into print and reach a wider audience. It is the first of a series of 'zines based on my daily blog writings from the last 7 years.



Hope you like it. Feedback welcome or if you particularly like any of my archive of blogs just let me know and it could find its way into a further series. I apologise to my global readers that it is only in English but you never know, a whole multilingual catalogue could soon be in the development stage.












No comments: