Tuesday 20 August 2013

A Brief History of Sustainable Development in the Written Form

Today marks the second anniversary of my adventure in blogging.

Who would have thought that I would have been able to keep going for all this time.

I would like to say some thankyou's to those amongst the 19,000 and more who have
been gracious to seek out my writings, those who have returned to see if I have improved any
or those who have stumbled into my pages by accident or under the misguided impression
that I have anything to do with that great rock band, BCC, from whom I lifted my blog name.

I know that I have some faithful followers and they have been ,and continue to be ,my inspiration.

They know who they are and their encouragement has sustained my thoughts and the desire to make my blog a living record of a life and its happy moments, trials, tribulations and downright madness.
 
I hope that it will last beyond my own years.

I have some intentions that the resource of my scribblings will one day
form a basis for a book or a collection on a series of themes that I have covered.

That depends on a lot of things falling into place but I will try to make it happen if I can.

I am looking forward to starting my third year in the bloggersphere tomorrow..........

Speak soon

OLS


No comments: