Monday 29 August 2011

I have boundary issues

It is just a hedge, that hedge. It runs in a westerly direction forming a boundary between my garden and the neighbours. It's is not however there to suppress freedom of speech or the liberty of individuals. Imagine- The Berlin Hedge. It is not indended to keep out marauding hordes or be visible from space, it's no Great Hedge of China. I am not going to get rich in monetary terms from speculating on the greenery or mortgaging future generations through a Hedge Fund. There may be a health risk from standing too close and passively inhaling but I keep at wary distance from benson and hedges. I am determined to give free access for those wanting to share in my good fortune so it will not be an exclusive or privet function, no way, I do not want to be accused of hogging the hedge.

No comments: