Friday 2 May 2014

One Thousand Days in my Head

Today is the milestone of the 1000th posting on my blog. It has been a part of my daily routine for that number of consecutive days and began back in August 2011. I must say a massive thank you to my loyal followers and also the in excess of 27,000 worldwide pageviewers whatever their motivation or origin, be they humans or mechanical. I have no special wisdom to impart on this posting but am already researching the next phase of my writings and fully intend to keep up my prolific output as long as I remain lucid and loose limbed.

I close with a bit of a brain teaser although beyond the UK it will be fairly meaningless.

Out of the four main English Football Divisions there is only one team that shares none of the letters found in the word "mackerel".

Answers can be conveyed using the comments option.

Have a nice 1000th blog day.

No comments: