Monday 24 December 2012

Wishful Thinking at Christmas

Everyone asks 'What do you want for Christmas this year?'

To tell the truth I can think of nothing that I want or need. I am well provided for in all things for life and living.

I am thankful for a roof over my head, a means of warmth and sustenance and for those around me who keep me rooted in reality. That is all good.

I am not however immune from a bit of daydreaming and I have compiled a bit of a top ten fantasy wish list of what I would consider to be bang-tidy presents. These are not in any particular order of preference, practicality or cost.

A Toll Bridge

A Roll of Sellotape that never loses its end

A Time Machine

An Everlasting Packet of Jacob's Cream Crackers

A Perfectly Silent Washing Machine

A Football Team

An Elephant or a Dinosaur

Shoes with Laces that never unravel themselves

A Balance of Calorific intake and output

The Last Ever Dandy Comic (Thank you Gillian for making that possible)













No comments: